WHO ARE WE?
Based in West London, Fork Off Management was started and is run by Anna-Louise Naylor-Leyland who has managed celebrity chefs for over five years. There’s not much they don't know about managing the career of a chef and marketing fabulous food brands.
WHO DO WE LIKE TO WORK FOR?
A small, hand-picked roster of talented people in the food industry who need advice, support, marketing and promotion to develop their career or their business to the next level. We also help established cooks develop book, TV and other deals to continue their career paths in the right direction.
WHAT DO WE DO?
- Branding and Marketing Advice: We can review the look, feel and tone of voice of your marketing - on and off-line - and help you to create an effective marketing plan.
- Social Media Management: If you haven’t started, we can get you up and running. If you have started, we can see how you could be doing it better. If you can’t manage it yourself, we can do it for you.
- Book Deals: Whether you’re already published or hoping to be, we have excellent contacts to help you get the right book into the market.
- Product Endorsement Deals and other strategic alliances
- TV Appearances
- Other Personal Appearances
WHAT DON’T WE DO?
We don’t do straight PR/media relations work. We know plenty of people who do, and when the occasion demands it, we’ll be happy to help you find the right people for the job.
We’re not secretaries or book keepers